Friday, June 29, 2007

City Swim Meet

Time for the Shreveport City Wide Swim Meet. Tons of kids of all ages. Lots of parents shouting and screaming. Splashing, announcers, music, food, and more. Total chaos...and yet, every bit seemed organized somehow. I dont know how those folks keep track of so many kids competing in so many events and heats. I was obviously confused when I put in a caption that a swimmer was competing in the 50mm backstroke...what can I say? I'm a photographer. Everyone seemed to have a great time and we blew the coverage out in the sports section with not one, but two photo pages. So it only seemed fitting that I create a multimedia slideshow to go along.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP