Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bird Brain









Today I went to Hidden Oak Farms Petting Zoo for a story about the local facility. While hanging out with a curious goat I turn around only to see a chicken perched on my hood.

I quickly remembered a visit to Lake Bistineau about a year ago and while walking back to my truck I found a Peacock sitting on my hood. Of course that was a Teddy "Doctor Dolittle" Allen assignment so I can see where he may have influenced the situation but today.......................a chicken?

Val will be shooting the ostrich farm assignment!

1 comments:

Val Horvath 5/24/2007 4:55 PM  

Whatever! If I got a picture of an ostrich standing on my Jeep we'd get 4 gazillion extra hits a day on the website for the next two weeks. I'd be a hero.

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP