Monday, March 12, 2007

Green



Later this week the Times photographers will publish a project called "Green." Its something that our boss assigns every year. The only direction is Green. Thats it. Nothing more.

The project is shot the week of St. Patrick's Day and depending on my mood each year is either fun or... well... work.

Anyhow, I have been experimenting with some different techniques. To me that's what these projects are about. Experimentation. While trying to emulate cross-processing with my digital SLR I shot a photo that I thought nothing of until I was editing just now. It is a simple image of the hallway we all walk down to get to our office here at The Times. But I like it. Its something very familiar to me, but viewed in an unfamiliar manner.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP