Thursday, March 4, 2010

Win Some Lose Some

Below is about all I managed to get after staking out the courthouse waiting for the arrival of Gregory Frazier who is accused of having sex with several female students while he was a softball coach at Parkway High School and Southwood High School. I waited, and waited, but he either didnt show or snuck in the one entrance I couldn't see. Of the three possibilities, I chose to "stake out" the location where I could see two of the entrances. Contrary to popular belief, I can only be in one place at one time. You win some you lose some. This is, however, the only time I wish I could have a marked car. One of the guys who patrols the downtown area handing out tickets once told me he doesn't put them on media vehicles that are clearly marked. I drive my own vehicle. Doesn't do me much good. Another $10 down the drain. unless of course I procrastinate until it turns into $25 parking ticket...again.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP