Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can't go wrong with kids and bunnies

I'm glad it wasn't me leading kids from the 81st Street Early Childhood Education Center in the song "Here Comes Peter Cottontail", because once I got passed, "hoppin' down the bunny trail", I was lost. I couldn't remember any of it. Well, I remembered the "hippity hoppity" part, but then there was a lot of mumbling and faking it until I got to another "hippity hoppity" verse. And the longer those kids sat there singing songs and reciting nursery rhymes I learned long ago, the more I came to the realization that my memory sucks. I'm going to have to relearn them as I teach them to my daughter. The kids had a blast singing and hunting for Easter eggs. I'll be doing the same with Mommy and the oompa Loompa this weekend, even if the little one is too young to understand.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP