Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vivian, Louisiana


This is what happens sometimes when I am working on an assignment and I just can't find a nice moment or something interesting. So I wait and start noticing everything in and around my location. You know, details and other interesting things that you find when you slow down and actually observe and take notice of your surroundings.

The situation doesn't matter because you can always find some new angle or see a beam of light or something that "could" make a nice photo........

Any guesses about what I found this morning in such a situation?

5 comments:

Anonymous 11/29/2007 4:09 PM  

You must have been inside of a business looking out to the parking lot with the light reflecting on the windows. Looks cool, sort of alien like!

Val Horvath 12/05/2007 4:33 PM  

I saw this in your gallery and meant to tell you I liked it.

Anonymous 12/17/2007 12:41 AM  

I'm going to say you were in Tom's Grocery Store or SuperValu looking outside around dusk. Lights from inside reflecting on the window as you are looking outside.

Hud 12/20/2007 9:13 PM  

You are correct hdntreasure

Hud 12/20/2007 9:14 PM  

Tom's

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP