Friday, November 16, 2007

Shoot the Shooter

Shooting another photographer is always a bit...tense??? Everyone always has their own idea of what makes a good photograph, framing, lighting and so on. So when you photograph a photographer, you're (or at least I am) wondering if you look like you know what you're doing. Of course I do (know what I'm doing), and I got a couple nice shots of photographer Scot R. Smith who has his own studio here in town. Thanks to Scot for not making any "suggestions" and letting me do my job and go with my own personal style instead of trying to make my work look like something he might do...it wouldnt have been the first time. Scot does great work, by the way, and has his studio in a very cool building on Kings Highway.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP