Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cramped Quarters

Shooting a charm clinic at Lake Bethlehem Church in Shreveport, it was obvious that watching the girls learn a dance routine was going to be interesting, as they were practicing in a pretty small room. I tried to get some overalls to show how cramped they were, but I didnt really need to use them when the girls started spinning and jumping, slapping one another across the face as they made their moves! They had a blast working on the dance and screamed and giggled everytime they made it all the way through the routine...and I couldnt help but smile as I watched them. Even as completely out of my element as I could possibly be, I enjoyed myself.

0 comments:

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP