Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Camera Hog

It's like one of those annoying people who will do anything to get on camera. Doesn't matter where I leave it. Doesn't matter how hard I try....my truck keeps making surprise appearances in my images.

I responded to a call I heard on the radio where police were going to raid a house looking for someone with warrants. He wasnt there (it was his mother's home), but word must have spread through the neighborhood quickly, because in moments he was calling the house saying he wanted to surrender. Moments later he came strolling down the street where the police walked up to meet him. I parked two blocks away, and the police ended up arresting him standing right next to my truck. Try as I may...........

7 comments:

Anonymous 10/04/2006 12:07 PM  

dude.....

Anonymous 2/28/2007 3:15 PM  

Get off the grass!

Anonymous 3/02/2007 11:12 AM  

That's hilarious. I was shooting the band Radiant and there was a dude that kept using his flash with his dimestore camera at exactly the same time I was snapping. I finally gave him 10 bucks if he would stop and promised to send him all of my pics. He enjoyed 2 Crown and Cokes on me and I got my shots.

Anonymous 3/02/2007 11:25 AM  

Glad to know your not the one getting arrested!

RO 3/02/2007 12:26 PM  

I thought your truck was camera shy!

Anonymous 3/03/2007 11:14 AM  

You can always count on Pearson to be in the right place at the right time!

Anonymous 3/05/2007 4:59 PM  

Well, at least you were in the right place - just like the police. They got their man and you got your truck. The photo does depict a telling story.

Blog Archive


Contact The Times photo department by email

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP